Happy #TastyTuesday Everyone! Here's a breakfast recipe that will have everyone out of bed early!
-2 lb bacon
-1 (30-32oz) bag frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
-1 (1-oz) packet dry Ranch dressing mix
-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
-2 cups milk
1.Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crispy. Remove bacon from pan and chop. Leave most of the bacon drippings in pan.
3. Add hash browns to skillet and cook until lightly brown. Place hash browns in the prepared baking dish. 4. Top with chopped bacon and cheese.
5. Whisk together eggs, ranch dressing mix, and milk. Pour over hash brown mixture.
**Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.**
6. Bake, uncovered, for 60 to 70 minutes.
#breakfast #breakfastcassrole #recipe #BryantBetterHearing #SanAngeloTX #AbileneTX #SweetwaterTX
Happy #tastytuesday BBH Fam!
If you're an egg roll fan, check out this easy, healthy alternative to a traditional dish.
Special thanks to Maggie for her recipe!
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 bag dry coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- sliced green onion
1. In a large, deep skillet, brown sausage. Meanwhile in a mall bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside.
2. Once the sausage is cooked through, add dry coleslaw mix to skillet and stir to combine.
3. Pour soy sauce mixture into the skillet and stir, continuing to cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still a bit crunchy. Serve with sliced green onion.
Pro Tip: To get added nutrients, sub the dry coleslaw for dry broccoli coleslaw mix. You cannot taste the difference!
#TastyTuesday #bryantbetterhearing #recipe #eggrollinabowl #funmeal #healthyoption #SanAngeloTX #AbileneTX #SweetwaterTX
HAPPY ✨6TH✨ ANNIVERSARY ASHLYN!
What a fun 6 years it’s been! We have loved getting to know you and watch you grow over the years. From loving you as just you, witnessing you and Will fall in love, getting married and now seeing you as a new mama, proud is an understatement! We are grateful for your time on our team and cannot wait to see what your future holds.
We love you ❤️