This two-ingredient Cinnamon Roll Apple Cobbler will have you saying MMMM-MMMMM!
-1 tube Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
-1 (20oz) can of apple pie filling
-vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 2-quart baking dish.
2. Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 bite-sized pieces and toss them with the apple pie filling.
3. Place the mixture into your prepared dish and bake uncovered in the center rack of your oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cinnamon rolls are cooked through and golden brown.
4. Remove from the oven and spread the frosting that came with the tube of cinnamon rolls all over the top.
5. Enjoy warm with vanilla ice cream.
You could also top with toasted pecans for added crunch.
#TastyTuesday #CinnamonRoll #AppleCobbler #BryantBetterHearing #SanAngeloTX #AbileneTX #SweetwaterTX
Tammy will be traveling to go see all of our wonderful patients in Eastland, TX Wednesday, April 14th! She will be providing FREE hearing tests, ear cleanings plus hearing device cleanings complete with supplies! We’d love to see you at the Eastland Memorial Outpatient Clinic starting at 9:00 am!
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call 325-690-4070.
April means springtime veggies are in full swing! Check out this awesome recipe that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Sweet and Savory Brussel Sprouts
-1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved
-2 tbsp butter
-1 tsp garlic salt
-2 tablespoons bacon pieces
-1 tablespoon dried cranberries
1.Melt butter in a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic salt.
2.Add Brussels sprouts to the pan and saute over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until tender on the inside and a brilliant green hue.
3. Add bacon and raisins and saute for 1 more minute.
4. Serve warm and see it all disappear!
#Tastytuesday #springtime #veggetables #brusselsprouts #sweetandsavory #SanAngeloTX #AbileneTX #SweetwaterTX